Terms & Conditions
When placing an order online with Webhound Media you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outline below. Webhound Media reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We do not currently charge VAT on any of our services.
Pay Monthly Websites
With our a pay monthly website packages there is a minimum 12 month term. Updates to existing pages such as images, content and on-page SEO are included in all pay-monthly packages. If you require any extra pages which are outside of the maximum pages within your package you will need to upgrade to the package that suits the number of extra required pages.
Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of Webhound Media. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge. This can be done anytime.
All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
Webhound Media take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by the expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
We start work on confirmation of first monthly payment.
Webhound Media will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and Webhound Media accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 5-10 days however if the content is not provided this may delay completion.
Webhound Media reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general maintenance services shall be provided by Webhound Media as standard and are included as part of the pay monthly fee.
Webhound Media will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
Website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information shall be included as part of each package as stated in the package description. These inclusive amendments are subject to fair usage. If for whatever reason the customer’s use of this clause is excessive then Webhound Media has the right to evaluate the clients spend and amend the amount on their next billing cycle. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to Webhound Media to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
All website accounts are agreed on a 12-month contract, after this period a rolling monthly contract comes into effect.
Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts will be cancelled and payment agreements terminated.
You may purchase your website files before the 12 month minimum term has ended. The cost of doing so is calculated based on the remaining months on your 12 month term excluding hosting fees. For example, if after 6 months you wish to transfer your website and all it’s files to another host and manage it yourself, based on our Basic Pay Monthly Website Package, you would pay the remaining balance of £216 (6 months basic pay monthly package total = £239.94 – £23.94 unused web hosting).
If your recurring payment is not received within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 12 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
Search Engine optimisation
Webhound Media only use ethical optimisation techniques and take no responsibility for loss of traffic or rankings associated with third-party SEO companies or software.
While it is accepted that the methodology applied by Webhound Media is an effective one, Webhound Media does not hold any control over search engine rankings and therefore cannot guarantee any specific results. Furthermore, Webhound Media cannot dictate or predict changes in search engine practices that may cause loss of positioning.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
SEO and Social Media Management accounts shall be placed on a rolling monthly contract.
Requests of account cancellation are to be sent in writing to email@example.com
Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of all continuing SEO and Social Media Management services however all SEO and Social Media Management techniques applied throughout the customer’s term with Webhound Media will remain in place.
Charges & Payments
All payments to Webhound Media for the provision of services will be processed via recurring credit card payment. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Webhound Media and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Webhound Media may have, if the Customer fails to pay Webhound Media on the due date Webhound Media may:
Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
If the customer’s account remains in debt for two consecutive months then a £50 late payment fee will be added to the customer’s outstanding balance.
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at any time, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
General Terms & Conditions Of Using Our Website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
- This Website is owned and operated by the Webhound Media.
- We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of Webhound Media and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Webhound Media are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Webhound Media be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Webhound Media. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Webhound Media to use any item displayed.
- Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
- Webhound Media takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which Webhound Media has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.